Student Loan Management
Take Charge of Your Student Loans and Save Thousands
LendKey matches consumers with community lenders to create the most transparent, accessible and low cost borrowing options in online lending. Consumers prefer LendKey to other lending options for three primary reasons:
Simple put, community lenders like not-for-profit credit unions and community banks offer consumers the best opportunity for loan approval. With a cheaper cost of funds than commercial banks and other online lenders, community lenders are able to pass on those savings in the form of lower rates and higher approval rate.
Transparency & Choice
It is important for consumers to know everything about their borrowing decisions, and LendKey is dedicated to not only providing financial education guides and information, but also to building interactive tools that show borrowers how each decision impacts their loan. From term length to a variable rate vs. a fixed rate, LendKey shows borrowers what each loan option means in the form of monthly payments and total interest paid over the life of the loan so they are in the best position possible to pay back their loan.
While each loan on LendKey is funded by community lenders, LendKey builds lifelong relationships with each borrower providing the best customer service in the industry. The same customer service repsthat are available to answer questions for a borrower during the loan origination process are the same that are available to the borrower to answer any questions about their loan until a final payment is made.
Student Loan Refinancing Products Benefits
- Refinancing and consolidation of private and federal student loans
- Available for both undergraduate and graduate school student loans
- 0.25% Interest Rate Reduction with automatic payments
- Interest only repayment option available for up to first four years of repayment
- Largest unemployment protection period in the market at 18 months
- No origination fees or prepayment penalties
- Cosigner release available
- All loans funded by community lenders like not-for-profit credit unions and community banks
You deserve a better rate, better service, less debt and a more secure future.
Disclosure: CBA is a social enterprise that receives affiliate or broker commissions from companies that provide financial wellness products and services and other benefit programs to our members. A minimum of 10% of all CBA profits are directed to youth education initiatives.