Your Plan provider, Comprehensive Benefits of America, LLC, is committed to your privacy and the security of your personal information. Keeping your personal information secure and protecting your privacy rights is important, and it is one of our top priorities.
We do not sell information about you. Your information is confidential. We protect your informaton with state of the art security measures and the latest virus, malware and intrusion software. We do not share your information with anyone else for marketing purposes. We use your personal information only to help transact the business you have with us and to regulalry inform you of news and product and services updates.
1. Why we collect your information:
- Verify you as a member of your group Plan.
- Deliver the information, products and services of your Plan that you are entitled to and that you request.
- Communicate with you via phone, email, or mobile about information and offers available from the Plan service providers that may be of interest or benefit to you.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your Plan and your experience and improve future experiences.
- Enforce terms and conditions of your Plan and your group member website.
2. Information we collect from you:
- Name, address, email, phone, mobile number, group affiliation, date of birth.
- Information on Plan products and services you choose.
- User name, password, security questions.
- Communication preferences.
- Family contact information you provide.
3. Information we share with third parties:
- Any service or product you access, you will be given the provider’s contact information and your contact information and requested service will be verified with the provider.
- Pursuant to legal requirements such as subpoenas, court orders, law enforcement or government agencies or any other means required to our enforce our legal rights or defend legal claims.
- As required by law, in the event of a sale or transfer of assets of CBA or bankruptcy, we will share your stored personal information with the approved parties.
4. How we keep your private information secure:
- Your privacy and your personal information is secured by technology and physical procedures which safeguard its disclosure. Only authorized employees or authorized third parties are allowed access to your information. We maintain electronic safeguards and encryption technologies to ensure no unauthorized person or company has access to your information.
5. How you can control your information:
- You may request that we do not share your information with any authorized provider at anytime.
- You may opt out of future communications by following the opt-out instructions on any email you receive.
- You may call us at 1-866-729-5454 and instruct us what you wish to do.
- You may mail your instructions to CBA, LLC, 820 West Jackson, Suite 805, Chicago, Illinois 60607.
- You may email us at email@example.com.
Updated June 1, 2017