Youth Enterprise Solutions (YES)
YES is a digital social entrepreneurship training curriculum for middle and high school-age youth. The YES curriculum drives student learning into the world through self-reflection, network building, and the development of academic, pre-professional, executive functioning, and non-cognitive skills. It is delivered using Classcraft’s innovative, award-winning gamified education platform.
Engagement Management System (think of it as an LMS powered by fun!). The experience is designed to motivate and connect students by turning their progress into a game they play together throughout their education.
Overview of YES curriculum
- Lessons 1-3, introduce Entrepreneurship.
- Is entrepreneurship for you?
- How is social entrepreneurship different?
- What must you know to build a business?
- How do people work together?
- Who are you as an individual and team member?
- Lessons 4-8 present the Business Case.
- Managing your enterprise
- Identifying your client
- Marketing your enterprise
- Selling your product or service
- Lessons 8-10 is Making the Pitch.
- Creating the 90-120 second video
- Communicate your mission and vision
- Market, competition, marketing, sales, projections