The absolute maxim of investing and accumulating wealth is this - the earlier your start and the more consistent you are, the wealthier you will become.
Personal Finance Basics
Understanding how personal traits can influence your finances is an essential ingredient for building wealth.
Traits that make you wealthy:
- Discipline, Creativity
- Risk Taking
- Goal Oriented
- Hard Working
Personal Finance 10 Commandments
Follow these rules and you will be on your way to financial security:
- Create a savings plan
- Don't spend more than you make
- Don't try to keep up with others lifestyles
- Limit the amount of debt on credit cards
- Pay monthly bills on time
- Avoid get-rich-quick schemes
- Protect yourself against risk
- Teach your children to handle money wisely
- Plan for retirement
- Protect yourself and your family legally
Put a Certified Financial Planner to work for you today.
For a financial planner referral call 1-866-729-5454 or
Disclosure: CBA is a social enterprise that receives affiliate or broker commissions from companies that provide financial wellness products and services and other benefit programs to our members. A minimum of 10% of all CBA profits are directed to youth education initiatives.